1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube Unmonitized all my videos and unlinked me..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheChainTV, Feb 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I didnt do anything wrong no Copyright breaks but it still says im in this network, mind you I didnt Opt out. I love this network...

2. Bad story dude.
    I just used vidIq and they deleted my videos because of that : bug.png

Be aware , it seems Youtube algorithm became crazy ...

3. I just read the announcement, Its Scale Labs update that you wont be credited int he site till you get 500 subs... So far im just at 84

4. I would email partner support to see why your videos are un-monetised at support@scalelab.com

That`s true! Your very welcome to still use our dashboard and use our partner forums until you reach the 500 Subscriber mark however! Your still a valued member at ScaleLab!

5. Pls help, after releasing on 17 Feb; my channel hit 500 subs 2 days ago, I wrote to support to require for re-joining ScaleLab CMS but not responding, I am still waiting!

6. Hi!

Support is not handled via the forum i'm afraid! Please email partner support at support@scalelab.com and they will definitely get back to you within a reasonable time frame. If you have any more questions please personally PM me.