1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up fellow YouTubers!

Discussion in 'Production Help' started by Dysergy, May 9, 2015.

1. Hey guys I'm Drew (Dysergy), I've recently just joined ScaleLabs (VOUStudios) and am looking to get some extra spread on my stuff as well as help with getting extra spread for others too!

My channel is largely music based for now, with intention to start some small-scale Let's Plays when I get home as I'm currently studying abroad right now.

Here's my Channel, if you Sub to me, I'll be sure to Subscribe in return and occasionally share your work on my Twitter/Facebook etc.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DysergyUK

I'm also open to Collaboration ideas, and anything on my channel that's listed as Creative Commons is free to use in your own videos too. There are some original works which can be purchased for a small fee - and in doing so, you can also use them in your own videos too, however you can contact me to discuss and maybe I'll give tracks to you - all I ask is that you link to my channel in return. Shout outs are also greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day. :)