1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

support

Discussion in 'Promote your Channel' started by JahiemS, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Hi, I am JahiemS and i am a 16 (soon to be 17) year old gaming youtuber who would really be grateful for any support. my channel started in 2015 when i was about 12 years old and i did minecraft pocket edition videos and really had fun. I met many people, and even earned a couple of bucks which i always used for graphics and even late on when i started a somewhat successful server. My gaming videos had hundreds to a thousand views every time and my tips and tricks or tutorial vids each had thousands of views with the first vid on my channel having 75k+ views after a year and a half. Also after a year and a half i managed to gain 1500 subscribers....one day my social media and yt was hacked and all of my vids were deleted. Being a 13 year old i was so hurt and demotivated that i completely gave up yt and left the community. Everyday i regret that choice and think about how i should have continued no matter what and how much of a dream youtube was for me. I came back last year and started doing a variety of games but have already lost 300+ subs from when i quit. I really enjoy youtube which started as a hobby for a bored kid and now want to be able to continue but i get less than 20 views and sometimes cant get more than 10. Any support is appreciated thank you..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40Z-r-Zr0NZWjnSLgEALeg