1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music, Story, Rock Climbing: Excited about Scalelab!

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by Not A Serious Human, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Hi Everyone!

I'm a filmmaker from Los Angeles who started posting on youtube about 6 months ago after getting laid off from a job I had doing music videos in San Diego.  I maintained most of my contacts there and started putting out a few fun concert videos which include grouplove and cage the elephant.  From there, I started posting some guide videos for rock climbing areas in southern california.  Then I decided to post some short films I hadn't previously done anything with.  So now Not A Serious Human is music, climbing, and story.  Here'za link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy0FAdQU7mVV4Mghq_10vfQ

I'm looking forward to continuing on this youtube journey with you all!  If any of you are interested in collaborating please let me know.  Whether you're a filmmaker, a musician, or an animator I'm sure we can figure out a way to mutually benefit each other in our artistic endeavors.

Eric Foss
    eric.alexander.foss@gmail.com
    Channel:  Not A Serious Human