1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[LOW COST]/[FREE] Channel Introductions/Branding

Discussion in 'Production Help' started by Antony Woolmer, Feb 1, 2015.

1. What's going on guys, I'm here to offer you all an opportunity to get some low cost minimalist channel introductions, outros, and branding. First of all some background information about me.

I am a content creator, I create gaming, technology and vlogging videos. You can sample these at my channel which will be at the end of this post. Over time I've needed to create a brand for my channel, something that people will relate to it and as such have spent a great deal of time working in Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Premiere Pro in order to achieve a good look. I have been doing this for around 3 years now.

You can see my latest and most up-to-date introduction and channel branding at my channel.

So what am I offering to you? What you want. Cheap.

Most designers who will create this kind of branding for you will want you to sell them your left kidney for it, quite the contrary here. Prices are negotiable and dependant upon what you want (relative to the amount of time I feel it will take to make what you want).

So if you're interested in purchasing a channel intro, outro, display picture or banner please contact me via email here at amwoolmer@outlook.com or send me a message via these forums.

Here's a link to my channel where you can check out my work: http://www.youtube.com/heyitsantony

2. whats up i need some channel art and thumbnails for my channel if you could just hit me back we can email some stuff back and forth like pricing and stuff. see ya soon bro.