1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London for the day/ 3/4 Videos throughout the day (COllab)

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by GeneratedContent, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Hello everyone my name is Nick, I'm 16 years of age and i have recently started a Youtube channel up with 140+ subs, i have only started this channel recently but have had a lot of past Youtube channels and twitch channels. I have all the the equipment needed: 4k UltraHD Action camera, Brand new laptop to edit on, RODE microphone, very high end micorphone, D3200 Nikon professional camera.

I am not looking for a certain amount of people for this but what i want to do is get whether it be one person or a group of us to go London for the day or another prime location to record some good quality youtube videos. These videos can be comedy videos, some social experiment videos or even prank videos. I live not far from London so would be happy to go down there for the day and collaborate with some awesome youtubers. I know i am a small youtuber but i have a lot of experience with video editing, very confident on the camera due to past channels and this can hopefully be the next step to some exposure on our individual channels. There is no minimum subscriber count to hop onto this opportunity i am simply looking for some passionate and funny youtubers who want to record some decent videos. Looking for people aged 14+ as i don't want to be babysitting for the day. I am mature of my age, immature when it comes to recording some dope *** videos but hoping to have some great youtubers join in on this opportunity. Here is my youtube channel for those who are interested in joining this and want to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7M907xi6JunPkyHjGd4GEQ

If your interested in wanting to get involved email me at: nick42116@gmail.com
    Or message/tweet me on Twitter: @nickmurrayyy

I do not have a lot of videos but i am going to be travelling next week for a week and going to be recording some awesome videos, 25 hr coach trip through multiple countries then eventually reaching Andorra to go skiing for a week. Going to have some awesome action videos and will get some good use out of my action camera!