1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by portcitytech, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Ok, so I posted this in the general area but didn't get any response, so I'll ask here, does anyone know of a good service/company/site for templates for flash intro videos?  I've never really had a good solid intro that I can put on my videos and would love if I could find something.  I toyed around with some but they wanted a lot of money for the hi res version of it and just wanted to know if anyone has some ideas about a site/company with a good reputation.  

Thanks.

2. I think I've seen some people on here advertising that they offer "bumper" video footage. I'll take a look.

3. Hi Joe, thanks for the tip, never heard of Fiverr before, so we'll see how this goes.  I picked a seller on there with a great rating, hopefully should be done sometime soon...

4. So, the Fiverr.com idea was spot on.  For 5 bucks you can't go wrong, I waste more money than that on vending machine snacks.  LOL.  

5. So the Fiverr.com user that did my intro is located here: http://www.fiverr.com/promotionvideos if you want to have a look.  It's a great little 8 second intro and gets all the points across and works very well, delivery was in .mp4 format.

6. I'm really glad that worked out for you. I do a lot of SEO work through Fiverr. There is some amazing stuff available for just $5 on there. If you're looking for services, it's an amazing place to start.