1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I Can Improve My Channel

Discussion in 'Channel Feedback' started by NCSNL, Feb 27, 2017.

?

What things would you suggest I change/improve?

Poll closed Mar 4, 2017.
  1. Higher Resolution (4K)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Adding extra effects to the videos

100.0%
  3. Different default description style (Please reply so I know exactly what your idea is)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Better SEO (Again please reply so I know specific ideas)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other: Reply to this thread with your ideas.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey all, although my channel is kind of difficult to improve, since it's a fan-based service and can't be modified much, I'd still appreciate feedback good or bad. I'd like to run a poll with a few options of some things I could do, as well as allow you guys to reply on how to improve the quality of my channel. A video example of my channel can be seen here:

My channel, in general, can be found here: NCSNL
    Specifics about the channel (probably helpful to read this, especially to understand the concept) here: About/Links

2. I'd say that adding more effects would result in a better look. I don't know if you're familiar with TrapNation? But their effects give the videos a nice atmosphere.. And i'd say that's a big plus when listing to their music.. to see the atmosphere aswell! :)

NCSNL likes this.
  3. Nice visualizer, although it looks very similar!

4. The similarity is the whole point of the channel. In short the whole point of the channel is a fan service combining NCS songs into the Monstercat visuals. It's kind of difficult to understand why but I did leave a link with that answer.