1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Yall!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Contrive I T, Feb 19, 2014.

1. My name Is Ron; owner of a local I.T. service business serving the greater New Orleans area.  I've always had a knack for computers since my dad brought home an 80/286 system (yea, late 80s flashback). However, I had spent most of my working experience in the hotel/restaurant/tourism industry that this area is known for.

In the early 2K, I began to work on family and friends devices. Around 2008, I decided to take my natural knack for technology and combine it with the ethics and morals of true southern-hospitality service, to form my own business. Here I am six years later and although the competition in my area is dense, I’m still holding my market share strongly. Although, due to the internet’s ever growing DIY material along with other factors, computer service wasn't enough to make a living on. Fortunately, I didn’t narrow myself down to just that though. 

This year, I’m taking my business to new levels. I have been picking up on the ever changing SEO and IM standards to give myself the competitive edge for quite a while, but now it’s time I go full force with it and offer it as a service to my community as well. Along this new journey, I've found the quickest way to get to the top of google SERPs fast is via YouTube. Our channel begun as showing some demonstrations of some of the services we do for our clients but will eventually grow into much, much more.  Here are just a few things you can expect to see when joining:

* Computing Tips > Windows OS, Hardware Maintenance, and Security
    * Web Development > Tips and trends in internet marketing & social media
    * Product Reviews> PC, smartphones, gadgets, etc...
    * And whatever else I.T related stuff I can think of to come

We hope you'll join us as we grow and partake in our extensive tech knowledge video library on YouTube. Feel free to reach us on all of the other mediums listed below as well. Thanks for your time and we look forward to helping make technology work for you.

Technically Yours,
    Ron B.
    CEO - Contrive I.T. ~ Where technology Meets Hospitality
    Greater New Orleans, LA.

Facebook| Twitter| LinkedIn| G+ | YouTube | Home Page