1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could Someone make me a new youtube banner?

Discussion in 'Production Help' started by cokeefe, Jan 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Dynamont likes this.
  2. Hey cokeefe! I must say that your channel is awesome! Your thumbnails are pretty decent! I would say you could make a pretty awesome banner! But if you would like someone who specializes in that type of stuff than i can help you for a price of about 3 mcchickens at Mcdonalds! That's about 3$! I can help you make an awesome banner to your liking with any type of style you want! I can finish it pretty fast so you'll have it in no time and show off your amazing channel! If you would like to see what i could do here is a speedart video i did on one of my clients :)
    Feel free to checkout my channel if you would like :) if your interested, you can DM me through twitter @niyoriety_ or niyorietygaming@gmail.com! Thanks for your time!

3. Hey man!

I think I could help you out with this.

I create professional looking channel art for YouTubers. (PAID)

If you're interested in ordering anything from me I can promise my prices are very cheap.

Contact me at this address anytime! dynamontyt@gmail.com

Check out my YouTube Channel for some examples of what I can do. (I make all my own channel art.)

www.youtube.com/c/Dynamont

ScaleLab DamnLag Forum Banner.jpg

4. for you two who are trying to suck money out of people, you are no longer needed because i did it for him for free. you don't need to pay money for simple channel art XD. Besides, Dynamont, he's already had new channel art for a while now.

5. Ahh, my apologies. I did not realize that this thread was posted a while ago.

Now, the reason why a lot of people who are serious about YouTube would rather pay for their channel art is because 9 times out of 10 they are getting a much higher quality end product than what others would do for free. You think Markiplier's banner was done for free? People who are serious about YouTube often put a couple hundred into their art. I don't charge much at all for my art but I charge because I WILL give the buyer a much higher quality product than what others would do for free.

So we're not "sucking money out of people" If you want to go around giving free art that's cool man. But let us sell our art how we want to.

6. To be honest, I was mostly joking. CO'Keefe is a personal friend of mine and i accidentally stumbled upon this thread, so I responded to get his attention. I didn't mean to offend you, my man. Keep doin' what 'ur doin'.

Dynamont likes this.
  7. Ahh, haha no worries man. Sorry for getting butthurt xP